Friday, April 4, 2008

Middle of the Fourth

Hope your day is going great. I've already mentioned that Joe Torre's move to LA has renewed my interest in the Dodgers. And of course, Joe Girardi and the Yankees will always hold first place in my heart. So, I got to thinking about the whole League and came up with this hierarchy.

There's only one team I will actively root against (see the bottom of the list) but, if a game comes up and you ever want to know which team I'm rooting for, it will generally be the team that is higher up on this list.

The Absolute Favorites
Yankees
Dodgers
Tigers
Nationals

Special Places in the Heart
Cardinals
Phillies
Reds
Rockies
Royals

Others Teams I Follow
Cubs
Rangers
Padres

Generally Positive
Orioles
Indians
Brewers
Mariners
Twins

Indifference
White Sox
Angels
Pirates
Diamondbacks
Mets
Marlins
Rays

Overcoming Past Negatives
Braves
Blue Jays
Astros
Athletics
Giants

The Anti-Franchise
Red Sox

No comments: